Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Semi-funny Story Actually

My parents are becoming even more suspicious.
They keep making comments about my weight.
ALL THE TIME.
They keep asking me what I've eaten.
ALL THE TIME.


but that's not the semi-funny story...


For the last couple of weeks on the odd ocassion I've been throwing my dinner
or lunch
over our neighbours fence into their side passage.
(We've had quite a history with these neighbours. They're horrible).
Anyway,
Just the other day I got home and realised that I forgot to dispose of my lunch:
oily
fatty
greasy
calorie-loaded
pizza.
So, as soon as I could I threw it out of my parents window.


Then, at like 8.30 when my parents were home there was a knock on the door.
It was one of the horrible neighbours.
I instantly knew why they were here and started FREAKING.
A little while later dad comes into the room holding my piece of pizza covered in crawling ants.
He said that rice and other foods had been chucked over their fence the last week or so.
They all instantly thought I did it.
BUT I've managed to avoid suspicion.
It's now known as 'The Pizza Mystery'.
I know they still think it was me slightly...
But hey, I'm in the clear.
I find it quite amusing, the whole story.
Thank you all so so so so much for your beautiful comments.
I couldn't believe that I have 14 on my last post!!
That's insane! I LOVE YOU ALL!
Now to quickly answer a question:
My school year starts on the 31st of February and finishes on like the 16 of December.


Thank you all for the lengthy comments, I'm sorry but I don't have enough time to respond.
I'm glad you all liked the pictures of the foods!

Now........ What I'm about to do next is a huge step for me... I have decided to post a picture or two of me on here... Next time I post I might get rid of them because I'm really wary about it. I'll still remain under the name Anafly though.

Love you all so so so so much my little vixen butterflies

xxxxxxxx

ps. once I started putting up pictures I went a little insane... I've put up quite a few...

19 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I really envy your body *
    And lol, it was kind of a funny story, good thing you avoided complications: phew!
    I was in a similar situation when I started flushing my meals down the loo, my parents started to get suspicious too, but I think I'm in the clear! <3

    Stay strong and beautiful sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful! And thin, for sure.
    The pizza mystery made me laugh; that's hilarious.
    I hope you're doing well and you aren't suspected for any more food mysteries, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that story made me laugh; thank goodness you weren't found out though!
    And you look so gorgeous on those photos! Super pretty not to mention thin. :)

    Think thin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, YOU ARE FREAKING GORGEOUS. And I really mean it! :) It's kind of nice to be able to finally see the person behind the posts and all the beautiful comments, but, somehow, I still don't think I'd be able to do it. So yes, that was very brave of you and now I admire you even more (if that's possible).

    Gosh, and your story reminded me of myself in elementary school, throwing out the sack lunches my mom packed for me, and sometimes forgetting them in my backpack, where she would, of course, find them... it's funny how these things never work for a longer period of time, right?

    Good luck with everything, darling!
    Lots of love,

    Lu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha love it! thats funny as. when i need to hid food i get a plastic bag and fill it up with the food and hide it in my room until its safe to sneak it into the garbage bin.
    stay strong and i hope u dont get figured out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so lovely, and so so skinny!

    Hope everything works out with your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness girlie. You are sooooooooo pretty it is hard to believe! I am so jeleous of how skinny you are!! Stay strong little dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what in the worldddddd?? you are so so so GORGOUES! wow, ur like really pretty:) and i love that black/silver dress. but wow. just wow. you are my new thinsperation <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU ARE SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! I've decided we're friends. email me so i can reply and give you my number and we can go get a diet coke together you crazy beautiful lovely funny girl.
    Ps I giggled so much about you throwing your pizza into your neighbours yard hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are tiny. but tall. You have such a beautiful face and is that your natural colour? it looks really good.

    Very brave.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow :] You're beautiful. And I love your hair!
    Ha, I have to admit the pizza story made me smile, though it must have been awkward! I'd never have the guts to do that, and besides, I live in a bungalow and my neighbours are quite nice ;]
    Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I replied to your email you lovely thing. Hurry up and check it as I have a proposition for you.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all, LOVED the story! haha. :) The Pizza Mystery.

    Second of all, You are beautiful! I LOVE putting faces to usernames... I adore your hair, Stunning stunning girl.... <3

    Muahs...
    Glitch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you are really beautiful.

    That story is quite amuzing... I even lol'ed a little ;-)

    Love x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. i can't tell which one is you,
    what colour is your face? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha, that's awesome that you got away with that! I would've had SUCH a panic attack. Haha.

    &&& WOOOOOOWWWWWWW! You are so gorgeous, it's insane. And your hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty <3
    and the story is brilliant hun! Hah, how the heck did you talk your way out of it? You're so tiny it makes me jealous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, hun <3
    I am running a thinspo-blog where I upload 20-50 thinspo-pics per day.
    Maybe you have a picture or a few you want me to post?
    You can at least check the page out :)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Flutter Away