Monday, November 7, 2011

Star No Star

As my posts go on I will slowly fill you all in on what has happened in my absence... there is just so so much of it and it's too overwhelming for me to all think about and type at once.
I'm sorry that you'll have to wait.
I'm sorry that I leave without any notice and then come back without giving you my reasons straight away.
The truth is girlies, I always show a happy, positive, bright and smiling girl wherever I go but it is only to you guys that I can reveal the truth.
I think I am at the darkest I've ever been.
I cut for the first time today on the side of my wrist.
I didn't cut deep enough to draw blood, I'm too much of a wuss for that.
I carved the word 'fat'.
Which I am.
I am the fattest I've ever been.
It's disgusting.
I love you all,
Anafly
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I tried to cut once but I couldn't break the skin. Just shows you how weak I am.

    I always write stuff like fat or useless on my wrist with a sharpie.

    ReplyDelete

Flutter Away