Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sleep Deprived

I'm at a weird point at the moment as Ana drags me back in.
At night I have all these horrid thoughts in my head.
Thoughts that I don't want to listen to at that time of night.
I can't get to sleep so just distract myself until the wee hours of the morning when I'm too tired to think and when it's safe to fall asleep.
The stories we were told as kids are true: monsters do come out in the dark.
I've started carving 'FAT' into my upper thigh too, to match the one on my wrist.
Is it sad that I kind of love them... that I find them pretty?
I'm craving Beetroot dip right about now.
My stomach's aching but I don't want, nor do I deserve, any food.
I love you all very much.
You fill me with light.
xxx

ps. sorry for the randomness of this post.

2 comments:

  1. i have missed you so much, anafly!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comments you have left me recently, so I'm not much good at replying to them.

    Thank you, they really mean so, so much.

    I hope you're ok.
    And please take the advice you gave me about the cutting for yourself too.

    Neither of us deserve the pain we inflict upon ourselves, or any of the scars, we really don't deserve them

    Thank you again.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Flutter Away