Anyway, I don't know if you know or not but this whole year I've been saying that I don't have anorexia... I mean, it doesn't seem like something that would happen to me. It seems like one of those things that happens to other people. You know what I mean? Anyway, I checked out the signs for anorexia...
- Sudden and severe weight loss - maybe?
- Obsessing about food, weight and/or appearance. People with anorexia can often tell you how many calories are in a wide number of foods. They may way themselves several times a day. They often believe they are fat when they are severely underweight. - check, check, check, check, check, check
- Preoccupation with food. In addition to knowing calories in foods anorexic people may cook for others, collect recipes and so on. They don't often eat what they make. - cheeeeck
- Withdrawal from social situations especially those involving food. - semi-check
- Lying about their weight and how much they eat. People with anorexia may pretend to eat to avoid confrontations about their condition. They may also insist they are not hungry even if it's been a while since their last meal. - *sigh* check, check and check
- Strange eating habits. - soooort of
- Health problems. This includes weakness, dizziness and lethargy. - mmyeaaah but as if it's because of anorexia
- Abusing diet pills and/or laxatives. - nope
- Vomiting after eating. This is actually a sign of bulimia but it occasionally comes along with anorexia. - noooooooooo
- Exercising excessively. - sort of
So... what does this mean? Help? Am I just in denial or...? I just don't know...
Love you all,