Saturday, November 20, 2010

Short and Sweet

Please control yourself. Stop shovelling so much food into your mouth.
But I can't stop.
I
Can't
Stop.
What happened to my control?
Why has this weekend been such a food involved one?
I hate it. I hate myself for eating so much that my stomach feels like it's about to explode and it is so visibly round. Why do I do this to myself?
I'm so stupid and so fat.
**Sorry for the short post, just needed to vent. Hopefully next time my post will be long and positive. Thanks so much for the comments too. Oh, I've been reading all your blogs (I adore them and you but haven't had time to comment. Sorry!) Also, welcome to the new followers. Thanks so much for following**

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the binge, hun. It happens to all of us at some point :(
    Don't let it ruin your progress! You can stop and you CAN reach your goals. Stay strong girlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This defines my day exactly.
    I feel so fat.
    But you know what, we can do this. We can have control. We can reach our goal.
    We will.

    Keep your head up, dear. We got this. We will be envied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss anafly,
    you make me smile
    i really appreciate our online friendship too
    you are such a sweet-heart
    i really really want you to reach your goals, i want you to be content with the way you are.
    even though i adore you for the way you are. i wish we were friends in real life. i can imagine us locking ourselves away and writing thispising letters to eachother and giggling about boys and throwing bleach powder on food so we can't eat it anymore. haha i'm so silly, i say the darnest things.
    i adore you
    i adore you
    iadore you
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Flutter Away